I LOVE Imaginabox! If you are looking for a gift idea for a family member or friend who is or has a child, Imaginabox is the place to go! Whether you’re looking for a Get Well Gift, Birthday Gift, Way to Go Gift, or Any Day Gift you want to put together yourself – you’ll be happy with what you get at Imaginabox. Plus you can design your Imaginabox for either a boy or a girl!
I received a super adorable kit which came in the Green Gift Box. In it, I found “The Neverending Story” on DVD, the book called Tale of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Lip Gloss Set, ABC stickers, and a plush butterfly. It was so adorable!
Plus, right now, you can enter to win a Happy Birthday Imaginabox of his or her choice. Winners will be selected once a month (you’re child will be entered in the giveaway for his or her birthday month)! Not only is the product a hit with kids, you get great customer service at Imaginabox!
Imaginabox has generously offered to give away an Imaginabox of the winner’s choice to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Imaginabox and tell me in a comment which Imaginabox you would pick if you won the giveaway!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, JULY 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, July 9th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 8TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply