I love Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They are fun to read and inspirational. I had the opportunity to review yet another wonderful edition – Chicken Soup for the Soul: Campus Chronicles. This is a great book – whether you are or have a high school student getting ready to leave for college or a college senior who’s seen it all. The stories in this book will “illuminate the college experience for you.”
The book has sections with stories such as Overcoming Fear, Love and Dating, Trying New Things, Good Friends…and Not, Campus Antics, Difficulties and Obstacles, Lessons Learned, Professors and Mentors, Family Bonds, and Personal Growth. It is definitely a great book and would make a great graduation gift or farewell gift as your high school student makes his or her way to college. You can buy Chicken Soup for the Soul: Campus Chronicles online or in bookstores for $14.95.
One lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Campus Chronicles.
– Do you have a favorite Chicken Soup for the Soul book? If so, which one is your favorite?
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, July 3rd (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON THURSDAY, JULY 2ND, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply