I grew up with all girls, but my dad LOVED gag gifts. Yep, we had the fake barf, chopped off finger, wig…the list goes on and on. When I was introduced to Norman PhartEphant, I immediately thought of my dad and knew this would be an awesome Father’s Day present! However, once my boys saw it, they weren’t willing to “share” it.
Thanks to Mom Fuse, I had the opportunity to review this super sweet, constantly farting elephant. Meet Norman PhartEphant! When you squeeze his tail, he makes 8 different “pharting” noises. Norman is a polite PhartEphant and evenly occasionally apologizes! You can buy Norman PhartEphant for $24.95 online.
The makers of Norman PhartEphant have generously offered to give away a Norman PhartEphant to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Norman PharEphant’s site and leave a comment with the name of your favorite Mom & Pop’s Toy Store. Then come back and tell me you left a comment on the site and your name or username.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Favorite me on Technorati
– 1 entry
– Become a fan of Norman PhartEphant on Facebook
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, July 1st (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, JUNE 30TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply