I am at the computer a lot – whether I am checking my emails, IM-ing with family, or posting reviews, giveaways, and other fun things at my blog! I had the privilege to review the super cute Personalized Mouse Pad from Lollipop Papers. The Personalized Mouse Pad I received is so cute and really brightens up the computer area – plus it has my name on it 🙂 I was lucky enough a pattern that is not yet available but will be coming soon – Pink Giraffe!
I also received some really cute stationery from Lollipop Papers. I received the Acrylic Note Pad Set with my name up at the top. I received the Chocolate and Lime Lattice Note Paper Set and I LOVE it! Each Note Pad Set comes with a holder and a bow and has refills available. I set it right by the computer, which comes in handy for making grocery lists, writing to-do lists, writing little notes to people, and more!
There are so many cute things available at Lollipop Papers, including Invitations and Announcements, Notepads and Bow Blocks, Stickers and Labels, Calling Cards, Note Cards, Lunch Boxes, Plates, and more!
Lollipop Papers has generously offered to give a Personalized Mouse Pad to 2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Lollipop Papers
and tell me in a comment what your favorite pattern is.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, July 2nd (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 1ST, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.
Shannon Gurnee is the author of RedheadMom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.
Leave a Reply