Layers Clothing Review & Giveaway
By Shannon Gosney
June 14, 2009
Summer is almost here! 3 kids later, a bikini is the farthest thing from my mind! I was excited to receive the Babette Tankini from Layers Clothing. So cute, comfortable, and actually looked pretty darn good on me (if I don’t say so myself)! I love that it has a top and a bottom and has a cute pattern. The Babette is a light aqua and brown graphic print halter tankini. It has mini accordian pleat detail along the v-neck and bustline. The top is shelf lined with removable bra pads and the bottoms are fully lined with fold over band detail. The Babette Tankini is available in sizes XS-XL.
At Layers Clothing, you’ll find all kinds of tankinis in cute patterns! Layers Clothings also offers a collection of tops, pants, dresses, and more. If you are looking for a gift to give but aren’t sure of a size or style, give a Layers Clothing gift certificate!
In celebration of the summertime, Layers Clothing has offered to give away a $25 e-certificate to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Layers Clothing and tell me in a comment what Tankini pattern is your favorite!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, June 28th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, June 29th (as well as emailed).**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.
Leave a Reply