I had the awesome opportunity to review Fairytale Brownies a few months ago. I couldn’t stop eating their brownies. Fairytale Brownies did it again! I received the Father’s Day Sprite Dozen & Cashew Combo. So yummy! The Combo included a dozen Brownie Sprites (3″ x 1.5″) and 4 ounces of lightly salted Fairytale Jumbo Cashews. I love the Original Brownies, Caramel Brownie, Mint Brownie, Raspberry Swirl Brownie, and Walnut Brownie. Each brownie tastes heavenly and you won’t want to put it down! Don’t be surprised if you finish the box of brownies by the end of the day!
For a limited time, you can receive FREE SHIPPING on any order of $30 or more by entering in the promotional code “MOMBLOG” at checkout.
In celebration of Father’s Day, Fairytale Brownies has generously offered to give away a Father’s Day Sprite Dozen & Cashew Combo to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Add the Father’s Day button (or tellme you already have it) – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, June 18th (as well as emailed).
**IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Saturday, June 20th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.