Quiet Bunny Children’s Book Review & Giveaway
I found the most adorable book called Quiet Bunny by Lisa McCue and published by Sterling Books. It is in hardcover and the pictures are amazing! It is an adorable story that teaches us that every one of us has our own special talents.
Quiet Bunny is about a bunny rabbit who loves to sit back and listen to all the other animals make their beautiful songs in the night. Then one day, he goes searching for his “special song.” He doesn’t sound like a frog bellowing or a grasshopper chirping. Will bunny discover his special song? Find out in Quiet Bunny. You can purchase Quiet Bunny online for $14.95.
3 lucky readers will win their own hardcover copy of Quiet Bunny on The Mommy-Files.
– Tell me in a comment what animal you would sound like if you had to sound like one.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, June 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Saturday, June 13th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON FRIDAY, JUNE 12TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Monday, June 15th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Leave a Reply