"If Mom Had Three Arms" Book Review & Giveaway
What is one super power you wish you had? I know I have said on more than one occasion that I would have more than 2 arms. Whether it was to catch babies running away, cleaning dishes while putting on makeup, making dinner while scrapbooking….the list goes on and on. Well, I found a book that my kids (and I) enjoy reading together. I actually find myself daydreaming about what I could get done if I had more than 2 arms! The book If Mom Had Three Arms is an adorable picture book.
Every day, all around the world, children hear their moms tell them that they only have 2 arms (and can only do so much with those 2 arms at one time). One little boy has a brilliant idea – what if his mom had more than 2 arms? What could she do with many arms she has? Collect more Halloween candy, cook up tons of pancakes, hold umbrellas over everyone’s heads? He’ll discover just how special a mom with two arms can be! You can purchase this book for $14.95 in hardcover.
3 lucky readers from The Mommy-Files are going to win their own hardcover copy of the children’s picture book If Mom Had Three Arms.
– What would you do if you had more than 2 arms?
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 10th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, June 11th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Saturday, June 13th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.