Omaha Steaks Father’s Day Review & Giveaway
I am married to a meat and potatoes man! I don’t mind because I love meat and potatoes myself. I was super excited to have the opportunity to review the Fire Up the Grill Package from OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.. Talk about a great deal….not to mention an awesome gift for Father’s Day!
In the Fire Up the Grill Package from Omaha Steaks, you receive the following items:
Right now, you can purchase the Fire Up the Grill Package for only $59.99 (it retails for $176.00). What a great way to celebrate Father’s Day!
You’ll get great quality meats and foods when you order from Omaha Steaks. They deliver super fast also! Not to mention the excellent customer service you’ll receive from them!
In celebration of Father’s Day, Omaha Steaks has generously offered to give away a Fire Up the Grill Package to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. and tell me in a comment another item you’d be interested in trying from their website.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Add my Father’s Day button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, June 10th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, JUNE 9TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, June 12th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.
Leave a Reply