Canus L’il Goat Milk Skin Care Products Review & Giveaway
Finding good skin care products for my children is very important in my life. They have fair skin and skin care products with strong fragrances can cause rashes and breakouts. I had the opportunity to review some great products from Canus L’il Goats Milk Skin Care Products.
The first product I reviewed were the Canus L’il Goats Milk Baby Wipes. They smell so good and left my little guys soft and smelling good! They were easy to pull out also. I didn’t have any wipes bunch up together (which sometimes happens with other brands). The wipes are alcohol free and each one contains soothing L’il Goats milk lotion! These wipes are a must-have for moms and child providers everywhere! Plus they are gentle enough to use on your face as well.
I loved the Canus L’il Goats Milk Body Wash and Shampoo. My husband could tell I used a different product after bathtime and he commented on how good they smelled. It was easy to lather in their hair and was tearless (a feature I look for when shampooing my childrens’ hair). It went on smoothly as body wash, rinsing off with no leftover residue at all. Their skin was left feeling soft and smelling good!
I also had the opportunity to review the Canus L’il Goats Milk Zinc Oxide Ointment. Talk about helping diaper rash – this stuff does the job! Not only does it have 40% zinc oxide, but it also has the goats milk added to it – making it creamy and smelling good!
You can purchase Canus L’il Goats Milk Skin Care Products at the following retail stores: CVS Pharmacy, Wal-Greens, Amazon.com, HerbTrader.com, and drugstore.com. Visit Canus Goats Milk and see what else they have to offer!
Canus L’il Goats Milk has generously offered to give away a Gift Set to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Canus L’il Goats Milk and tell me in a comment what your favorite product is.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, June 10th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, JUNE 9TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, June 12th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.