Father’s Day Giveaway – Hallmark Cards
I remember going into a Hallmark store with my dad when I was younger. We would go to Hallmark to find Birthday Cards, Mother’s Day Cards, Get Well Cards, and more! I remember the excitement I felt walking into the lit-up store and looking through the cards (some beautiful, some funny).
As an adult, I still appreciate Hallmark cards. Whether it’s looking for an Anniversary Card, Birthday Card, Father’s Day Cards….Hallmark always has what I’m looking for!
I had the opportunity to review some wonderful new cards from Hallmark. Now you can buy Recordable Cards with Music. Choose a card with the theme you want and listen to the song. You can keep the song or personalize the card with your own personal message. What a clever idea! It’s not only a card…it’s a card picked out from you and recorded by you.
If you’re on a budget or watching your money, Hallmark is gonna take care of you also. Now they have 99 cent cards. You can choose Birthday cards, Get Well Cards, Love Cards, and more…all for 99 cents each!
In celebration of Father’s Day, Hallmark has generously offered to give away Hallmark Card packages to 3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files! Each pack will include 4 Father’s Day Cards and an assortment of 99 cent cards (that’s 8 cards per person – a $32.00 value)!
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Hallmark online and tell me in a comment your favorite Father’s Day Card.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Add the Father’s Day Button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, June 7th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, June 8th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON SUNDAY, JUNE 7TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, June 10th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.