BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Elephant’s Story"
I love to read books to my kids! I was given the opportunity to review a children’s book called Elephant’s Story by Harriet Blackford and Manja Stojic. The story starts with a baby elephant who was born on the Africa savanna. The baby elephant is protected by her mother elephant and their family (all of whom are much bigger and taller than the baby elephant). The baby elephant learns how to use her trunk and makes the wonderful journey to the watering hole. As time goes by, the baby elephant gets bigger and bigger and her mom has another baby, who she helps look out for and rescues from a dangerous situation.
You’ll love the book Elephant’s Story. Not only is it beautifully illustrated, but it is a story about families (in this case elephants) and how they love and protect one another. You can purchase Elephant’s Story in a bookstore near you for $14.95.
3 lucky readers will each win a copy of Elephant’s Story on The Mommy-Files. The book comes as a hard covered version.
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win the giveaway- 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, May 28th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, May 29th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 28TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Sunday, May 31st or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.