BOOK & DVD REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – My Baby Can Talk
I learned about baby sign language when I was pregnant with my first child (more than 5 years ago). Baby sign language is a wonderful way for your child to learn how to communicate before the spoken language is developed.
I was very excited to receive a wonderful product from Baby Hands Productions called “My Baby Can Talk.” I received a set of 3 DVDs and 3 books. The board books go with the DVDs, so the things your child sees on the DVD will also be in the book. There are 3 different DVDs – “First Signs,” “Sharing Signs,” and “Exploring Signs.” The DVDs have little kids showing the signs and nice music in the background. My kids enjoyed watching them! I couldn’t get it on camera, but my youngest can do the sign for “More,” “Eat,” “Milk,” and “Sleep.”
This is an amazing product and one that can help cut down on the frustration of not being able to understand what your little one is trying to tell you! You can purchase “My Baby Can Talk” DVDs and books at Toys R Us, Babies R Us, or online. Each DVD is $19.95 each or you can buy the set for $49.95. The board books are $9.95 each or you can buy the set for $26.95.
Baby Hands Productions has generously offered to give away a copy of “My First Signs” on DVD as well as it’s matching board book to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Baby Hands Productions and tell me in a comment what fun features they offer on their site.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, May 21st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, May 22nd (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 20TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Sunday, May 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.