COOKBOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook"
Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death of women – killing 6 times as many as breast cancer? Have you ever heard of WomenHeart? WomenHeart is the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease. They are the only patient advocacy organization in the nation that serves the 44 million women living with or at risk for heart disease. WomenHeart is a national network of women living with heart disease who are aligned with a scientific advisory council, including the nation’s top cardiologists and experts in the field of women and heart disease.
WomenHeart is important because they educate women on the importance of taking charge of their health. They support women with heart disease and connect them with one another. WomenHeart is also an advocate for research funding and policies that help to meet the needs of women with heart disease! They are an awesome and important organization!
I had the opportunity to review a wonderful cookbook by WomenHeart. It is called WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook. There are so many good recipes in this cookbook, not to mention that the cookbook focuses on the 40 foods that are proven to help protect the heart and protect against heart disease. You’ll find recipes that are yummy and easy to make in this great book, such as Spinach Salad with Warm Onion Dressing, Brown Rice with Greens and Feta, Simple Salmon with Almonds, and more! It’s a cookbook everyone should own. You can purchase it at WomenHeart online for $29.95.
WomenHeart has generously offered to give away a copy of WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files.
– Visit WomenHeart and tell me one fact you learned from their website.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, May 21st (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Saturday, May 23rd or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.