DVD REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Fun Beginners – Easy Exercises" on DVD
I am what they call “athletically challenged. I don’t know if it’s because I have long legs or because I have a small build? I haven’t worked out since the last time I went to the gym. We don’t have a gym membership anymore, so I don’t really work out, with the exception of toting kids around stores or playing with my kids outside.
I was introduced to a new and easy exercise program on DVD called “Fun Beginners” by Funcercise. The DVD includes a 5 minute warm-up, 30 minutes of light-weight exercises, and 5 minutes of cool down. Plus there is an addition 7 minutes of relaxation with nature (flowers, dolphins, and more).
You can buy the DVD online for $12.95.
Funcercise has generously offered to give away one copy of “Fun Beginners” on DVD to one lucky reader on The Mommy-Files.
WIN IT! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Funcercise and tell me in comment what other products look interesting.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you work exercise into your daily routine – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, May 18th (as well as emailed). **IF YOU SUBMIT A COMMENT AFTER 11:59 PM ON SUNDAY, MAY 17TH, IT WILL BE DELETED**
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, May 20th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.