MOTHER’S DAY BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Chicken Soup for the Soul
I LOVE Chicken Soup for the Soul books! They are so uplifting and inspiring and I leave with a positive feeling after reading entries from them. I was excited to receive 2 great books – Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms & Sons and Chicken Soup for the Soul: Like Mother, Like Daughter. Both books are written by Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen.
In Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms & Sons, there are so many cute and heartfelt stories about moms and their sons. Topics of stories include Raising Boys, Grieving and Peace, Raising Wonderful Men, Special Moments, Making a Difference, and more! This is definitely a book you want to have on your bookshelf if you are a mom with boys! Many of the stories I read hit home for me in my life with my boys. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms & Sons would make an awesome gift this Mother’s Day! You can purchase a copy at book stores for $14.95.
I also enjoyed Chicken Soup for the Soul: Like Mother, Like Daughter. Growing up as the oldest of four girls, there were many stories I could relate to (on the daughter end anyways). Topics of the stories include The Magical Bond, Learning from Each Other, Gratitude, Special Mother-Daughter Moments, and more! This would also be a great book to give to your mom or a mom you know who has daughters! You can purchase this book at book stores for $14.95.
One lucky winner will receive a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms & Sons and another lucky winner will receive a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Like Mother, Like Daughter.
– Tell me in a comment which book you want to win and why.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment what your child does or says that makes you feel loved – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, May 18th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, May 20th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.