REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Kiddy Kap
Have you ever been on a road trip with your kids and made a stop for food? You run into the gas station and grab a bottle of water or juice. You realize the sippy cup is somewhere in the vehicle or packed away. You hand your toddler or child the bottle, they take a drink and end up wearing half the bottle. Here is where Kiddy Kap steps in!
Kiddy Kap makes a wonderful spill-proof cap so that children can drink from regular plastic bottles….without the mess! What a great product! My kids loved the colors and they loved that they could drink out of a plastic bottle like mommy and daddy.
Kiddy Kap has generously offered to give away 1 package of Kiddy Kaps to 2 lucky readers!
– Tell me in comment why you want to win this giveaway and who you’d give the prize to.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog via email (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– What kinds of drinks would you use the kiddy kap for? – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, May 13th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, May 15th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents only.