MOTHER’S DAY REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Mother of the Year"
I was excited to receive a book called Mother of the Year: The Adventures and Misadventures of Parenthood, by Jen Peters and Cinger Highland. This book is hilarious! The book is written by real moms for real moms.
This would make a great gift for Mother’s Day, a birthday, or a baby shower gift! You’ll laugh at these real-life, funny stories and discover some of the REAL issues REAL moms face 🙂
– Tell me in one word the summary of the story I read to you above.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Comment on any other post (other than a giveaway) and leave me a comment letting me know which one you commented on – unlimited entries (as many posts as you once – one per post)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment one funny thing that has happened to you in parenthood – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 10th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, May 11th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, May 13th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.