REVIEW & GIVEAWAY 1 of 2 – Zebra Mix
Do your kids like baked goodies like mine do? Do your kids want to help in the kitchen whenever you’re making something? Mine do! I was really excited to try the Brownie Bites Kit by Zebra Mix. As soon as they kids saw the zebra on the box, they asked if the box was for them. I told them we were gonna make brownies together and they couldn’t wait to get started!
The great thing about Zebra Mix is it’s kid-friendly and is made with organic ingredients – not to mention they are super yummy! The Brownie Mix Kit includes a large fold-out Safari Baking Map, Wild Chocolate Mix, and Flour Power Mix. Just add eggs, butter, and the mixes and have your child whip up an easy and great tasting batch of brownie bites!
First your child will unfold the cool “Safari Baking Map” to figure out what to start with. The first step points out the ingredients and tools necessary to make the brownie bites. The number is written in both English and Spanish, so your child learns a little bit of Spanish while cooking. Once the step is complete, your child can mark the box with an “X” showing that the step is completed. Then your child moves down the path to the next step!
You can order boxes of Zebra Mix online or buy them from your local Whole Foods Store. Right now, if you place an order of $15 or more at the zebra mix store online (excluding shipping), you can receive a FREE KIDS ZEBRA MIX APRON. Just enter “Mommy-Files Apron Offer” in the “add special instructions to seller” section after you click on “proceed to checkout”.
Zebra Mix has generously offered to give away one box of Zebra Mix (of the winner’s choice) to one lucky reader!
– Visit Zebra Mix and tell me in a comment which mix you would choose if you won.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment what you love to have your kids help you make in the kitchen – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, May 7th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Saturday, May 9th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.