REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Nalgene Grip-N-Gulp Bottle
We love Nalgene water bottles in our family. They are durable and come in all kinds of different colors and styles! You are probably familiar with the Nalgene wide-mouth bottles or narrow-mouth bottles for toddlers. Well, they’ve taken on a new market – Toddlers!
I was excited for the opportunity to review the Everyday Grip-N-Gulp Bottle – great for toddlers and young kids to use! I gave it to my 11 month old and he LOVES to drink his water out of it. He totes it with him everywhere he goes!
The Grip-N-Gulp is both odor proof and spill proof! Great for both kids (and parents). 🙂 The bottle is holds 12 ounces and is dishwasher safe (on the top rack). It has a rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece, which makes drinking comfortable for your child. There are indents on the sides, which help tiny hands to grasp the bottle. It is a great product and ideal for all children to have.
Nalgene has generously offered to give away one PINK Everyday Grip-N-Gulp Bottle to one lucky reader!
– Visit Nalgene and tell me in a comment another product you like.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, May 4th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, May 6th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.