MOTHER’S DAY REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Belli Skincare
Being a mom can take a lot out of you! You’re constantly on your feet – doing the laundry, making meals, changing diapers…the list goes on and on. Thanks to Belli Skincare, you can take a few minutes out of your day to take care of and pamper yourself.
I was excited to review the Motherhood Essentials Kit from Belli Skincare. Belli knows just what a busy mom of 3 boys needs. The kit comes in a cute bag and includes Pure Comfort Nursing Cream, Eye Brightening Cream, Body Firming Serum, and Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer. I also received Belli Pregnancy All Day Moisture Body Lotion and Bell Pregnancy Foot Relief Cream.
I received the Belli Motherhood Pure Comfort Nursing Cream at the perfect time. Usually nursing is pretty easy for me, however, my son had been sick recently (in addition to teething) and had been nursing much more than usual at night. I was getting pretty sore and didn’t look forward to nursing time. However, I used the Pure Comfort Nursing Cream, which helps chapped or sore skin due to nursing, and it helped a ton!
For those times you are up all night or several times during the night taking care of your little on, there is Belli Motherhood Eye Brightening Cream. The Eye Brightening Cream helps to revive tired eyes and lightens dark circles, while also minimizing fine lines.
For those of us who have had kids, we know that our bodies stretch out all kinds of different ways and sometimes we may feel self-conscious about our appearance. Belli has created the Body Firming Serum, with marine proteins, shitake mushrooms, and pumpkin seedcake. The Body Firming Serum helps to lift and firm your skin, while improving tone, suppleness, and appearance. It also helps to repair and nourish slackened skin.
Changing dirty diapers or handling a baby that spits up can be a dirty job. Keep clean with Belli Motherhood Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer. Not only does it sanitize, it smells good as well.
Being on our feet all day can leave us with rough and tired feet. Pregnancy can bring about discomfort in one’s feet as well. Belli steps in and provides the Belli Pregnancy Foot Relief Cream. The Foot Relief Cream has peppermint, tea tree oil, and shea butter and can be used on your feet and legs. What a treat for your feet!
I have sensitive skin that dries out fairly easily. Lotion that smells good and is absorbed by my skin is important to me. Belli has created an All Day Moisture Body Lotion, which helps to relieve dry skin. The Lotion is a blend of lemon oil, chamomile, and shea butter!
I really enjoyed all the products I received from Belli Skincare! Belli Skincare offered great customer service and great products! Thank you Belli!
Through May 5th, The Mommy-Files readers can receive a 20% discount on Belli Skincare products by entering promotion code “OTHERHOOD” at checkout.
On April 18th only, customers can received 25% off their order (for 24 hours only) when entering promotion code “blowout” at checkout.
Belli has generously offered to give away one lucky reader a Belli Motherhood Essentials Kit – just in time for Mother’s Day!
– Visit Belli Skincare and tell me in a comment a product that looks interesting to you.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment what you want to do on Mother’s Day – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 30th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, May 1st (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Monday, May4th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.