MOTHER’S DAY REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – The Happiest Baby, Inc.
As a mom, there have been times I’ve been overwhelmed by a crying baby or a toddler who is throwing a temper tantrum. Sometimes I’m besides myself and haven’t the first clue about how to diffuse the situation. If only I knew about Dr. Karp back with my first child! Dr. Karp is a well-known pediatrician and child development expert, as well as the author of The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block, and the founder of The Happiest Baby, Inc.
I was very excited to review 2 DVDs from The Happiest Baby, Inc. – “The Happiest Baby on the Block” and “The Happiest Toddler on the Block.” I also received “The Happiest Baby on the Block: Super-Soother Calming Sounds” CD. I can’t believe I had 3 kids and didn’t have this information handy right off the bat.
You’ll learn some great information with “The Happiest Baby on the Block” DVD and “The Happiest Toddler on the Block” DVD. In “The Happiest Baby on the Block,” you learn about the 5 S’s and the Calming Reflex. The great thing about the DVDs is that Dr. Karp doesn’t only say what to do, he shows you “how” to do it. He shows you how to calm a crying baby (and it works), as well as how to calm your toddler or talk to him or her.
These are must-have items for any parent! With this knowledge, you’ll feel empowered to know you can take care of your child and have the “Happiest Baby or Toddler on the Block.” It is truly amazing! This would make a great gift for a baby shower or even a Mother’s Day gift.
The Happiest Baby, Inc. has generously offered to give away a gift package to one lucky reader! The winner will receive (1) “The Happiest Baby on the Block” DVD, (2) “The Happiest Baby on the Block: Super-Soothing Calming Sounds” CD, and (3) “The Happiest Toddler on the Block” DVD.
– Visit the Happiest Baby website and tell me in a comment what you think of the movie playing on the home page.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win or who you will give the prize to if you win – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 30th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, May 1st (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Monday, May4th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.