MOTHER’S DAY REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Organically Hatched
I am constantly on my feet! Whether it’s doing laundry, preparing a meal, doing the dishes, cleaning the house, chasing after the kids…..my feet are worn out by the end of the day. I was super excited to review the All Natural Sole Delight Foot Therapy Kit from Organically Hatched. It was WONDERFUL! It felt good to sit down and pamper my feet.
Included in the Foot Therapy Kit is (1) Soothing Foot Scrub, (2) Foot Butter, (3) Pumice Stone, and (4) an At-home pedicure brochure. Made with organic essential oils of mandarin, peppermint, lavender, and tea tree, the Foot Therapy Kit is sure to be a treat for anyone using it! The Foot Scrub and Foot Butter are All Natural, Paraben-Free, Vegan Base, and Made in Canada! You can purchase a Foot Therapy Kit for yourself or as a gift for someone you love (Mother’s Day is coming up) – price is $17.99.
You can find many wonderful items at Organically Hatched, including toys, teething items, feeding items, bath and skin care items, and more!
Organically Hatched has generally offered to give away an All Natural Sole Delight Foot Therapy Kit to one lucky reader!
– Visit Organically Hatched and tell me in a comment another item you find interesting on their website.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 30th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Monday, May4th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.