REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Plum Island Cookie Co
I LOVE cookies! I was excited to review the sweet, buttery taste of the Sand Dollar Cookies from Plum Island Cookie Company. They are SO GOOD!
The Sand Dollar Cookies from Plum Island Cookie Company come in the shape of a Sand Dollar. The Sand Dollar Cookies are Gourmet French Butter Cookies that are hand-designed by Dawn (the owner and baker of Plum Island Cookie Company). Each cookie is individually rolled, hand-designed, and unique! Plus, the cookies are wrapped in a clear cellophane bag and tied with natural raffia ribbon.
Sand Dollar Cookies are great for any occasion, including weddings, birthdays, bridal showers, and more!
Plum Island Cookie Company has generously offered to give away a $25 gift certificate (good for 1-cookie Sand Dollar party favors) to one lucky reader!
– Visit Plum Island Cookie Company and tell me in a comment what other cookies look interesting to you.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 30th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, May 1st (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Sunday, May 3rd or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.