MOTHER’S DAY REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Teaposy
My husband and I love to sit down and drink a warm cup of herbal tea together. We were excited to review Teaposy from Importika! We received the Teaposy Celebrate Gift Set, which comes with a 24 ounce glass teapot, 8 unique blossoming teas, and 2 loose leaf tea sachets.
Teaposy is really easy to make and super yummy to drink! You boil water separately. Place the blooming tea ball (it’s in the shape of a ball) and pour the boiling water into the teapot. Wait a few a minutes and watch as the flower blooms in the water. Not only is it pretty to watch, it’s really good to drink. For extra sweetness, add a couple teaspoons of sugar, sit back, and enjoy!
With Mother’s Day coming up, this would make an awesome gift! Be sure to check out Teaposy online. Plus, you can find Teaposy Products at Target Stores.
Importika has offered to give away one Teaposy Celebrate Gift Set to one lucky reader.
– Visit Teaposy online and tell me what you think of the movie that plays on the home page.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 27th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 28th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Thursday, April 30th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.