REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – JumpSnap
With the holidays come the sweets and other goodies. With the goodies comes those yucky unwanted pounds. With summer coming up, you probably want to get rid of those unwanted pounds. You can lose weight and get in shape easily with JumpSnap, the world’s first and only ropeless jump rope.
I was excited to review the JumpSnap. As a kid, I LOVED to jump rope. As an adult, it’s a lot harder. With JumpSnap, I can exercise in my room, in the kitchen, in the front room…pretty much anywhere, without worrying about hitting something or someone with the rope.
The JumpSnap makes a snapping noise when you turn it and it will count the number of jumps and calories burned. This is a great way to get in shape and stay in shape.
JumpSnap has offered to give away a JumpSnap kit to one lucky reader!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win a JumpSnap.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment if you used to jump rope or could do any jump roping tricks – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, April 27th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 28th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Thursday, April 30th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.