REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Love and Logic
Have you ever heard of Love and Logic? It is a wonderful company that produces helpful and inspiring parenting books (like we all couldn’t use a little bit of parenting help, right?).
I had the opportunity to review a book called Parenting Kids To Become the People Employees Really Want and…America Desperately Needs! This book was written by Charles Fay, Ph.D. (a wonderful author with many other great book titles).
In the book, you’ll learn about teaching kids how to work hard, learn from their mistakes instead of repeating them, learn how to develop the ethics and skills that would make them a valuable employee, and more. We really need more people out there in the business world with ethics and values. We are raising up another generation of individuals and this book is a great resource to help us on our journey as parents (and for our children)!
The Love and Logic Institute has generously offered to give away one copy of Parenting Kids to Become the People Employees Really Want and…America Desperately Needs to one lucky reader!
– Visit the Love and Logic website and tell me in a comment another book that looks interesting to you.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you strive to be a great parent – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 24th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Monday, April 27th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.