REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Gracie’s Gear and Training
With the summertime coming up, more and more people are trying to get in shape! As women and moms, our athletic wear is important. It needs to be both comfortable and functional. Have you ever tried to find a place to put your IPOD while you are working out without it falling off the treadmill? Do you like to carry around a little snack with you while you are working out?
At Gracie’s Gear and Training, you will find POWER POUCH™ sports bras and tanks that are comfortable and cute! In the front of the sports bras, tanks, and hoodies is a “Power Pouch” with 3 internal pockets. The sports bras also have moisturereleasetransfer™ technology, which “sweeps sweat and heat away for rapid evaporation and maximum ventilation leading to total comfort as it keeps you cool.” You can also find capris and shorts at Gracie’s Gear and Training.
Gracie’s Gear and Training has generously offered to give away a sports bra of the winner’s size and choice to one lucky reader!
– Visit Gracie’s Gear and Training and tell me in a comment a product that looks interesting to you.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you work out with kids – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, April 22nd (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond by Friday, April 24th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US residents.