REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Tucker Bags
With Earth Day coming up, I’ve had a lot of time to think about how I could help protect the Earth. One way I’ve found that I can help is by using eco-friendly, reusable bags. I had the opportunity to review a reusable bag from Tucker Bags.
I love the design of the bags. Not only do Tucker Bags come in cute patterns, they have large handles. I love being able to hold the bag with its handles over my shoulders – not having to worry about the handles sliding off. Not to mention they are super strong – strong enough to hold over 35 pounds! You can find 25 different patterns in the Tucker Bags.
Tucker Bags has generously offered to give away one Tucker Bag to TWO lucky readers!
– Visit Tucker Bags and tell me which pattern is your favorite.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you are going to celebrate Earth Day – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 16th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 17th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Tuesday, April 21st or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents in the US.