REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – King Arthur Flour
I love to bake and love sweet goodies! I had the opportunity to review a great product from King Arthur Flour – K.A.F. Kids – Chocolate Snack Cake. It’s easy to make and super yummy! Your kids will have a great time in the kitchen helping to prepare this sweet treat! Included in the box is the cake mix, frosting, and sprinkles. Each box makes 9 yummy cupcakes!
You’ll also want to check out King Arthur Flour’s entire kids line! They make everything from cake mix to pizza dough to cookie dough!
You can also find mixes and accessories for your kitchen, including muffin mixes, cake mixes, cookbooks, appliances, and more.
King Arthur Flour has generously offered to give away a box of K.A.F. Kids – Chocolate Snack Cake Mix to one lucky reader!
– Visit King Arthur Flour and tell me in a comment one item you’d love to try.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you decorate your cupcakes – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 16th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 17th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Tuesday, April 21st or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents in the US.