REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – O’Yikes!
I have 3 kids and so most times, my diaper bag takes the place of my purse. Often times, I’ve ended up with a bag that is not big enough or is difficult to tote around (i.e. straps constantly fall off my shoulder). So I was super excited to review the Frosted Titanium Messenger Bag from O’Yikes! I received it while I was in California visiting family and have used it every day since I received it. I can’t tell you how helpful it was to have in the airport with my husband and 3 kids.
The Messenger Bag has tons of pockets! There are pockets on the inside with and without zippers. There is a pocket on the front of the bag to hold your changing pad, as well as another pocket inside that one. There is a pocket on the other side of the bag (on the outside) with a snap closure! There is a drink holder on one side, as well as a cell phone or PDA holder in the pocket on the other side of the bag. I also LOVE the strap on the Messenger Bag. It is long enough to wear over my shoulders or across my chest and the padded strap makes it comfortable to wear as well!
With the Messenger Bag came a Cylinder Case (great for holding warm or cool drinks). You can even fit water bottles or soda bottles in the holder.
The Accessory Case is great! Not only does it have deep pockets, the pockets are made of mesh, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for!
The Changing Pad is another added benefit to the Messenger Bag. It conveniently fits in the front outside pocket by folding and closing with Velcro. I have to say I have already used it a bunch of times (I don’t usually use changing pads, but I love this one)!
For a limited time, you can receive a 15% discount on any purchase you make at O’Yikes with the coupon code “files15.”
O’Yikes! has generously offered to give away a Onesie and Changing Pad to one lucky reader!
– Visit O’Yikes and tell me in a comment one item you’d love to have!
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you you’d like to win and who you’d give the apron to – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 16th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Sunday, April 19th or another winner will be chosen.
– Entrants must have a US shipping address.