REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Child to Cherish
I had the opportunity to review an adorable product from Child to Cherish. I received the Child’s Christening Block to Grow. You can record your child’s Christening Moments on this adorable block. The Child’s Christening Block to Grow comes in pink, blue, or cream. It would make a perfect Baby Shower or Christening gift!
I also received an adorable Handprint Tower of Time. With the Handprint Tower of Time, you can preserve your child’s handprint in separate containers (from year 1 to 5). This would make a perfect Baby Shower gift or to buy for your little one!
At Child to Cherish, you can find great gifts such as Crayon Aprons, Gift Basket, Plush Toys, and other cute gifts!
For a limited time at Child to Cherish, you can receive 10% off your purchase with coupon code “tmf10.”
Child to Cherish has generously offered to give away a Crayon Apron in pink or blue to one lucky reader!
– Visit Child to Cherish and tell me in a comment another item you find interesting.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment why you you’d like to win and who you’d give the apron to – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 16th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Sunday, April 19th or another winner will be chosen.
– Entrants must have a US shipping address.