REVIEW & GIVEAWAY 1 of 3 – Natural Bath and Body
I was introduced to a wonderful product sold by Natural Bath and Body. I had the opportunity to review a Natural Wooden Hair Brush. I received the Extra Large Square Hairbrush and LOVE it!
It doesn’t pull my hair (or my kids’ hair) like the brushes with plastic bristles do. We all have thick hair, so selecting a durable hairbrush is important. It’s also important that it feels good to brush our hair. With this brush, it feels great!
You can find many bath and body products at Natural Bath and Body, including Loofahs and Sponges, Shampoos, Conditioners, and Soaps, and more!
Natural Bath and Body has offered to give away a Natural Wooden Hair Brush to one lucky reader. – This is giveaway 1 of 3 (there will be 2 more giveaways).
– Visit Natural Bath and Body and tell me in a comment one of your favorite items on their site.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how many times a day you brush your hair – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 13th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you are selected as the winner.
– The winner must respond by Friday, April 17th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to both US and Canada residents.
Leave a Reply