REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Pedoodles
I LOVE baby shoes! When I look for baby shoes, I look at comfort, quality, and price for my little guys. Recnetly, I had the opportunity to review a pair of Tidal Wave shoes from Pedoodles. They are so cute!
Pedoodles is great because their shoes are affordable, comfortable, and earth-friendly. Shoes from Pedoodles have soft, flexible soles that are great for the development of our childrens’ feet. Shoes stay in place with the Velcro strap and they are lightweight – not clunky!
The soles on Pedoodles shoes are made from recycled materials, as are the gift boxes the shoes come in. You’ll get great customer service at Pedoodles and they ship your product to you right away!
Through April 6th, you can get 30% off any purchase at Pedoodles – the code is SpringFling.
Pedoodles has generously offered to give away a pair of shoes to one lucky reader – with the reader’s choice of size and style.
– Visit Pedoodles and tell me in a comment which shoe you would choose if you won the giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment what qualities in kids shoes matter most to you – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 10th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address if you don’t have an email link on your Google Profile or Blog so I can contact you if you are selected as the winner.
– Winners must respond by Wednesday, April 15th or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to US and Canada residents.