REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Corn Bags
I get cold a lot! I’m constantly wearing socks or bundling up as I walk around the house. I had the opportunity to review the Handcrafted Warmers from Corn Bags. They are great! I received warmers in an adorable Winnie the Pooh pattern. You can use the warmers (aka heat bags) on your neck, back, or tummy (for those annoying cramps). You can even use them to keep you warm.
I simply heat my heat bag in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and then hold it in my lap or put it at the end of my bed. No need to turn on the heater when you have Heat Bags.
Corn Bags has different patterns you can choose from, as well as different sizes. You’ll get great customer service when you work with Corn Bags. They test and inspect their products prior to shipment to insure you get the best product possible.
So, if you’re looking to try heat therapy or to reduce your electric bill, give Corn Bags a try!
Corn Bags has generously offered to give away one heat bag (4″x11″ in a cute red plaid pattern) to one lucky reader.
– Visit Corn Bags and tell me in a comment your favorite pattern and size.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment if you’ve ever used a heat bag made with corn before – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, April 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 10th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email if you don’t have an email link on your Google Profile or Blog so I can contact you if you win.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, April15th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.