REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "Sikulu and Harambe: By the Zambezi River"
I recently received a copy of a super cute book called “Sikulu and Harambe: By the Zambezi River,” written by Kunle Oguneye. This cute story is said to be the African version of The Good Samaritan Story. Sikulu is a spider and Harambe is a hippo. In the village of Sioma, they encounter an older woman who needs help. The other animals avoid helping her, with different excuses, but Sikulu and Harambe do what’s right.
It’s a great story to read to your little ones! My kids wanted me to read it again and again. I can’t wait to see what Kunle Oguneye comes out with next!
Kunle Oguneye has generously offered to give away one copy of “Sikulu and Harambe: By the Zambezi River.”
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this book and who you would give it to.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me what animals you think of when you think of AFRICA – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 10th (as well as emailed).
– Leave your email so I can contact you if you win this giveaway.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, April 15th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.