REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – RibbedTee
I had the opportunity to review a great product from RibbedTee. I received the RibbedTee Long V-Neck Tops in black. They are super comfy and form fitting! Each package contains 2 tops. The tops are designed long so you don’t have to worry about bending over and introducing the world to a new side of you!
RibbedTee tops are light-weight and made with 100% ribbed cotton, making them super comfortable to wear. You can wear RibbedTee tops with jeans, shorts, or even skirts. You can even wear them if you’re pregnant and show off your baby bump. RibbedTee also makes shirts for men.
RibbedTee has generously offered to give away not one, but FIVE packs of shirts (each pack containing 2 shirts) to five lucky readers (one pack per winner)!
– Visit RibbedTee and tell me in a comment your favorite shirt (color and style).
– Follow my blog (or tell me you follow my blog) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on the RibbedTee blog and tell them you came from The Mommy-Files – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, April 10th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address (if you don’t have an email link on your Google profile or blog) so I can contact you if you are selected as a winner.
– Winner must respond by Wednesday, April 15th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.