REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Motherwear
I breastfeed my 10 month old son and was super excited to learn about Motherwear and some of their nursing products. I had the opportunity to review the Green Tee from Motherwear. It is super comfortable! It is made with smooth bamboo fibers and has just enough stretch to make it a comfortable fit.
I chose the top in eggplant color, but you can choose from 3 different colors, including eggplant, taupe, or peridot. On the shirt is the Motherwear logo and it reads, “Breastfeeding – best for mom, baby, and planet.” Another great quality about the Green Tee is you the added “nursing” layer – you can nurse your baby without lifting your entire shirt. You lift the top layer and you are still covered, except for the side openings, making it easy for baby to nurse.Motherwear has generously offered to give away a Green Tee in the color of the winner’s choice to one lucky reader.
– Visit Motherwear and tell me in a comment your favorite item on the website.
– Follow my blog (or leave a comment letting me know you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment one good thing about being a mother – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 9th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in the comment if you do not have an email link on your Google profile or blog.
– The winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
– The winner must respond by Monday, April 13th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.
Leave a Reply