REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Dabib
It took me 3 kids to realize the importance bibs have in a mother’s life. If your child wears a bib, the food falls onto the bib (not the clothes), which ultimately means you have less laundry to wash. Better yet, if your bib has a crumb catcher (like dabib), you don’t have to sweep up nearly as many crumbs off the floor. It’s even better when your child LIKES to wear the bib!
I was excited to review the DaHugs bib from DaBib. What a great product! It has a waterproof backing and a soft terry cloth front. Not to mention the crumb catcher which can be flipped up to use! For your baby’s comfort, it also has a Scrunch neck, making it easier for your baby to actually wear the bib.
DaBib has offered to give away 1 bib of the winner’s choice to one lucky reader!
– Visit DaBib and tell me in a comment what style and color bib you would choose if you won the giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me in a comment you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, April 9th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in the comment if you do not have an email link on your Google profile or blog.
– The winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
– The winner must respond by Monday, April 13th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents of the US and Canada.