I have 3 children and my youngest is teething like crazy – poor thing! I was excited to review the Blue Camouflage Teething Bling Gift Set from Smart Mom. Included in the gift set was a solid blue bangle, a camouflage pendant, and a camouflage keychain – all safe for your teething child to chew on! The teething bling is made from a food-safe, phthalate-free, federally-approved silicone.
I think the teething bling is a great concept for those with infants or toddlers who are teething and want to chew on everything! It is a way for moms or providers to be fashionable while providing a way to soothe and comfort teething children. The customer service is great at Smart Mom and the team members are happy to answer any questions you may have. Smart Mom even donates a percentage of its retail sales to the following sites: http://www.curesearch.org/
Smart Mom has generously offered to give away 2 Donut Shaped Pendants (one pink and one jade colored) to 2 lucky readers (1 for each).
– Visit Smart Mom
and in a comment tell me (1) if you want to win the pink pendant or the jade pendant and (2) what another favorite product from their site is.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Add my button (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Purchase a product from Smart Mom (2 entries)
– Tell me in a comment something you do to soothe and comfort your teething child (1 entry)
– Contest will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, March 27th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address in the comment if you do not have an email link on your blog or google profile. If there is no way to contact you and you don’t respond to the winning post, I will have to choose another winner.
– Winner must respond within 7 days of the winning blog post or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.