REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Rosa’s Fudge
I LOVE fudge! I just had no idea there were so many flavors of fudge! I received a 48 count box of fudge the other day! It included flavors like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Strawberry, Chocolate Walnut….the list goes on. There were 22 different flavors in my package!
At Rosa’s Fudge, each piece of fudge is individually wrapped, so you don’t have to worry about cutting into a big thing of fudge and having it go stale because the seal was broken. Their customer service is great and the package arrived soon after the order was taken. Consider giving a friend or loved one fudge as a gift for a birthday, Mother’s Day, Graduation, or just because.
– Visit Rosa’s Fudge and tell me in a comment your favorite flavor of fudge.
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway (be sure to include the link) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Sign up on the mailing list at Rosa’s Fudge website – 1 entry
– Say something sweet to someone you love – 1 entry
– The giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 10th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 11th (as well as emailed).
– You must include an email for me to contact you if you are the winner.
– The winner will be randomly selected via random.org.
– You must have a US shipping address (they don’t ship to Hawaii or Alaska).