REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce
In 1968, Country Bob Edson came up with the perfect recipe for a sauce everyone would love and began to sell it in 1977. The sauce is great when used to marinate meats or add it to soups, stews, or other favorite recipes. It’s great to eat with chicken, steak, or fries!
We were given the opportunity to try Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce. It is so GOOD! My family couldn’t get enough of it at the dinner table the other night.
2 lucky readers will have the opportunity to win 2 bottles of Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce each.
– Visit Country Bob’s website and in a comment, tell me what product you’d like to try.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Make a purchase from Country Bob’s (4 entries)
– Tell me what you would use your sauce for (1 entry)
– Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 9th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, March 10th (as well as emailed).
– Please be sure you leave an email address for me to contact you with. If there is no way to contact you, I have to select another winner.
– If you win, you must respond by Friday, March 13th or another winner will be selected.
– You must have a US shipping address.