REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Spa Time Baby
Recently, I won a package from Spa Time Baby on My Organized Chaos. Spa Time Baby was super quick in contacting me and sending me my gifts.
I received the Cozycare Spa Set in the Camo Critter pattern – what a cute package! I love the design and the quality of their products. The Cozycare Mat, Cap, and Cloth are made of 100% terry cloth and are super soft. You can even personalize the Cozycare products you order.
I also received a fun baby bath book called “Glug…Glug…Glug.” This makes a super addition to any child’s bath time experience. The book is plastic and waterproof with bright colored, squashy pages. It’s a lot of fun to read to your child and even more fun when you make silly sounds to go with the story.
In addition to the spa set and the book, I received the Cozycare Cape, invented by a mom. The cape is awesome! Not only does it keep you dry while baby is splashing in the tub, you can use it as your baby’s towel. You keep it warm while you’re wearing it and once baby is done with bath time, you just pick the baby up and wrap him or her in the cape. No juggling towels – it’s as simple as that!
For a limited time, if you make a purchase, use the code “Cozy” and you’ll receive a 25% discount off your order.
Spa Time Baby has generously offered to give away a Cozycare Cape to one lucky reader (your choice of pattern).
– Visit Spa Time Baby and tell me in a comment what pattern you would love to have if you won this giveaway.
YOU CAN GET EXTRA ENTRIES IF YOU…
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Add my button – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about this giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about this giveaway – 2 entries
– Purchase something from Spa Time Baby – 5 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you make bath time fun for your little ones. – 1 entry
– Ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, March 5th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, March 6th (as well as emailed).
– Provide an email address if you don’t have a blog or google email available.
– Winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
– Winner must respond by Tuesday, March 10th or another winner will be chosen.
– Contest is open to US and CANADA residents!