REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – The Slanket
Do you ever get cold and put a blanket on, just to have it slide off? It happens to me quite often! My family and I recently had the opportunity to review the Slanket. It’s AWESOME! It’s a giant-sized fleece blanket with sleeves, so you can “wear” your blanket and still read a magazine, drink a cup of hot cocoa, or change the channel, without having it slide off. It’s available in 11 different colors and even comes in a size for kids! It’s extra soft, non-pilling, and machine washable. What more could you ask for in a blanket?
The people at Slanket want to give you the opportunity to win this wonderful blanket. They have offered to give away one slanket to one of you lucky readers!
– MANDATORY ENTRY – Visit Slanket and tell me in a comment what color you would pick if you won.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway (1 entry)
– Blog about the giveaway and include the link in your comment (2 entries)
– Make a purchase from The Slanket (5 entries)
– Who would you give the Slanket to if you won it? (1 entry)
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, February 24th (as well as emailed).
– You must have a email address that I can contact you with. If you don’t have a blog, please leave your email address in your comment.
– The winner will be selected at random and must respond by Thursday, February 26th or another winner will be selected.
– You must have a US shipping address.