GIVEAWAY & REVIEW – me4kidz Medibag
I recently had the opportunity to review a product called the Medibag from me4kidz. Me4kidz stands for “Medical Emergencies for Kids” and as a company, has created first aid products that are not intimidating or scary to kids. In the Medibag are bright colored bandaids, smiley face stickers, blue kid-friendly tweezers, and lots more! The container was a little difficult to open at first, but after a few more times of opening it, it became easier for me to open. The case is cute and you don’t have to worry about your little ones getting into it when you aren’t looking!
I’m glad I was able to review this product and have already used it more than once! Included in the Medibag is a coupon for a free kit refill (less shipping charge of $4.95). The customer service was AWESOME! I would definitely come back to them for their customer service alone (but also for the cute concepts they’ve incorporated into their products). I highly recommend them!
Me4kidz has offered to give away one Medibag to one of my lucky readers.
– (MANDATORY ENTRY) Visit me4kidz and tell me in a comment another item you find interesting on their website.
– Follow my blog (1 entry)
– Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
– Follow me on Twitter and “Tweet” this giveaway (1 entry)
– Buy a product from me4kidz (5 entries)
– Tell me what made the doctor’s office fun when you were a kid (1 entry)
– Contest ends Tuesday, February 17th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (PST) and the winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday on February 18th (as well as emailed)
– Winner will be selected randomly using Random.org
– You must have a way for me to contact you if you win. If you do not have a blog or a google account, please be sure to leave your email address. If I can’t contact you, I have to pick another winner.
– Winner must respond by Friday, February 20th or another winner will be chosen.
– Winner must have a US shipping address.