GIVEAWAY & REVIEW – That’s Caring!
I was so excited to receive my Gourmet Feast gift basket from That’s Caring! It was filled with all kinds of goodies, including Sparkling Lemonade, Chocolates, Cookies, Sausages, Cheese Spreads, Focaccia Crackers, Mixed Nuts, and Truffles. So yummy!
Not only was it filled with lots of goodies, it was made of eco-friendly materials. The green basket fill was made of recycled materials. The labels and cards were printed on recycled paper. The bow or ribbon was made from vegetable fibers. The tray (or basket) was made from recycled materials, as are the boxes used for shipping. In addition to using the recycled materials, there was a note card attached to the basket that mentions other ways the tray (or basket) could be used (i.e. planter or magazine rack).
The customer service provided by the team at That’s Caring was awesome! Your customer satisfaction is their number one priority and you can tell by the friendly and helpful manner in which they answer any and all of your questions.
That’s Caring has offered to give away the Dessertaholic Basket, filled with chocolates and other yummy goodies, to one of my lucky blog readers!
To enter, you must visit That’s Caring and tell me in a comment one other item you really love that they offer!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES!
– Follow my blog (if you can’t click on the follow link at this time, add me to your blogroll)
– Blog about this giveaway (leave a link to your blog and post)
– Tweet about this giveaway
– Recycle something today
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 12th. The winner will be announced on my blog on Friday, February 13th, as well as emailed. If I do not hear from the winner by Monday, February16th, I will select another winner.
– Must have US shipping address
– Must have a way to contact! If there is not an email link under your profile, please include your email address.