GIVEAWAY & REVIEW – Natural Elements Passion Fruit Travel Bag
I was privileged to try a few products from Natural Elements. The Natural Elements team was awesome to work with and I received my products quickly.
I had the opportunity to receive the Passion Fruit Travel Bag, which included the following items: Mango Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner, Passion Fruit Soap (bar), Passion Fruit Lotion, Island Passion Lip Balm, and Pineapple Lip Balm.
I LOVED the shampoo and conditioner. The smell of coconut and mango combined with a hot shower was the perfect tropical getaway for a mom to three little kids. My hair felt soft and smelled good afterward. The lip balms were also great- they smell good and are easy to carry with me everywhere I go!
I also received the Shea Butter Body Cream in both Pineapple and Island Passion. The body cream smelled really good and left behind nothing but soft skin and a great fragrance.
Natural Elements has offered to giveaway a Passion Fruit Travel Bag to one lucky reader!
Bonus – They’ve also provided coupons good for $5.00 off a purchase to 15 lucky blog readers to be chosen at the end of the giveaway (coupon good through March 31, 2009).
You must visit Natural Elements and tell me in a comment what product you’d be interested in trying.
– Follow my blog (if you can’t add via the Follower button, add me to your blogroll)
– Subscribe to my blog
– Blog about the giveaway
– Tweet about the giveaway via Twitter
– Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Hawaii
– Contest ends Thursday, February 12th at 11:59 p.m. (PST) and the winner will be announced on this blog on Friday, February 13th (and emailed as well)
– Must have a US shipping address
– Must have a way for me to contact you (if you don’t have an email available through your blog, please include an email in your comment)