Community

By Shannon Gurnee
In California
Feb 4th, 2014
7 Comments
I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with this past week’s hike.  Arleena chose for us to hike the Stenner Creek Trail; I think mostly due to being one of the closer and shorter trails on our list. In the foothills of the Santa Lucia Mountains near Cal Poly, the Stenner Creek Trail is […]...
By Shannon Gurnee
In Avila Beach
Jan 23rd, 2014
0 Comments
  As we have yet to experience any winter weather (I promise I’m not trying to rub it in), I am using every opportunity to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.  Bear with me as I am trying to catch up on my posts from the last few weeks (I have one more to […]...
By Shannon Gurnee
In California
Dec 4th, 2013
0 Comments
Coming out of the Thanksgiving Holiday, I hope that everyone had a fantastic time whether you hosted and event or traveled to be with friends and family.  Our school district takes off a full week, which is good and bad.  I like the freedom, but why must I feel like I have to cram so […]...
By Shannon Gurnee
In California
Nov 25th, 2013
1 Comment
Week 3: James Way Oak Habitat and Wildlife Preserve Hike It’s right before Thanksgiving and this past week was jammed packed.  There wasn’t one night that we got to stay home and relax.  It’s during these times when it’s easy to brush off going to the gym or finding the time to go on a hike, but […]...
By Shannon Gurnee
In Community
Aug 7th, 2013
18 Comments
School is just around the corner and we are doing a lot of shopping for our kids in preparation for their return to school.  I was excited to pay it forward with my friends and family to the kids in our community, thanks to Dole and Champions for Kids.  I remember the first day of school when […]...
  • Read New Posts Via Email

• Check Out More Fun from the Daddy Side of The Mommy-Files

DaddleDo
  • Grab my Button