Black + Decker 6.5-Quart Multicooker + Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
I love kitchen appliances! Recently, I had the opportunity to check out the Black + Decker 6.5-Quart Multicooker. I love it! What do I love it? First, it has a removable pan – making it easy to remove your meal from cooker. Second, it fits a lot of food – very important for our big family. Third – it has 3 functions, including Conventional Oven, Stovetop and Slow Cooker!
Expand your cooking capabilities with the Black + Decker Multicooker. Mealtime is made easy with true one-pot cooking capability that features high heat for searing meats and sautéing vegetables and traditional slow cooking functionality for soups and roasts. The Multicooker retails for $129.99 and makes a great Holiday gift.
Expand your cooking capabilities with the BLACK + DECKER™ Multicooker. Mealtime is made easy with true one-pot cooking capability that features high heat for searing meats and sautéing vegetables and traditional slow cooking functionality for soups and roasts. Variable temperature controls give you the flexibility to cook from 200°-450°F, and a warming function keeps food at perfect serving temperature. Plus, cleanup is quick and easy with removable ceramic parts and a tempered glass lid.
- Variable Temperature
- Sear/Sauté Function
- Roast and Bake Function
- Slow Cook Functionality
- Removable Cooking Pot
- Steel Handles
Use and Care Manuals
MC1100 Use and Care Manual (PDF 320KB)
- Capacity – 6.5 Quarts
- Color – Silver
- Material – Ceramic Coated
- Ready Indicator Light – Yes
- Warranty – 2 Year Limited
- Variable Temperature – Sear and cook at high temperatures, then drop it down for slow cooking. Temperatures range from 200°-450°F.
- Slow Cook Functionality – Two convenient heat settings allow you to keep food at a safe temperature until serving.
- Removable Cooking Pot – The removable cooking pot and tempered glass lid are dishwasher-safe to make cleanup quick and easy.
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1. Spread a layer of Cream of Mushroom Soup on bottom of pot.
2. Place quartered Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts throughout the pot.
3. Sprinkle Lipton Onion Soup Mix over chicken.
4. Spread Cream of Mushroom over the chicken so all of chicken is covered.
5. Turn Slow Cooker function on to Low (if cooking for 7-8 hours) and High (if cooking for 4-5 hours).
6. Cook rice. Serve Slow Cooker Chicken with Sauce over rice and enjoy!
Be sure to add the Black + Decker 6.5-Quart Multicooker to your holiday wish list or give it as a gift!
What do you like best about the Black + Decker 6.5-Quart Multicooker?