Protect Your Home with the Connected Home Netgear Arlo 4 HD Camera Set
I love being a blogger and one of the things I love being about a blogger are the different amazing products I’m able to check out and share about on The Mommy-Files. Recently, I had the opportunity to check out the Connected Home Netgear Arlo 4 HD Camera Set and share about our experiences. First of all, I want to start by saying that I love this Camera Set! Not only is the quality good, but it was easy to set up!
We are able to safeguard our home with this 4-pack of motion-activated NETGEAR Arlo Smart Home security cameras, which enable us to capture 720p video footage both during the day and at night. With it, we also received the Netgear Arlo Smart Home product and a Netgear Router with Geek Squad Protection, which helps the product to be set up and function in our home. We also signed up for Sling TV, which allows us to watch live and on demand TV from popular channels such as ESPN, AMC, A&E, TNT, HGTV and more.
Arlo by Netgear
This 4 camera set is an “ONLY AT BEST BUY” product. Customers can buy Arlo cameras at other retailers, but can only purchase this exclusive set – a great value at $499.99, ay Best Buy. This products enables you to safeguard your home or business with the 4 motion-activated Netgear Arlo Smart Home security cameras. Here are some of the benefits:
- Downloadable apps enable you to view live video from your compatible Android, Apple® iOS, Amazon Kindle, Windows or Mac device
- Completely wire free, for use inside and outside – weatherproof for temperatures ranging from 14° to 122°
- Enables you to capture 720p video footage both during the day and at night , with a 130° field of view
- Motion-activated design automatically records motion once detected, sending e-mail or app notifications
- Comes with 6 magnetic camera mounts and 9 mounting screws, for easy installation on a wall or flat surface
- Works with other Netgear products
Netgear® Nighthawk™ DST Router and DST Adapter with Geek Squad included – new and exclusively at Best Buy
This is a brand new router that was exclusively developed between Netgear, an industry leader in the networking world, and Best Buy, to help provide consumers with an easy, all-in-one solution to support their home’s connected devices. As the number of Wi-Fi dependent products increase in a home – the average US household has 7 “connected devices” – from smart phones (often several in a home), to tablets, to laptops, to computers, and Wi-Fi printers, this puts a strain on the home’s network, especially the router. With the increase in online gaming and 4k TVs, connected devices such as smart thermostats, plus the need to stream shows from Netflix or hulu, it places even more demands on the network. Many households may experience slow Wi-Fi, dropped calls, or experience “dead zones” – which could be improved upon with an “AC” router, Wi-Fi extenders and expert help.
- The AC1900 comes with one DST, or “Dead Spot Terminator,” adapter – to eliminate your Wi-Fi dead zones; place it in an area where you get little/no reception, to improve Wi-Fi access. Additional adapters can be purchased for other dead zones.
- This high-performance router was built to support 10+ connected devices – you can also prioritize devices for streaming videos or music, and included advanced features for lag-free gaming
- Best Buy makes it easy with this new high performance Wi-Fi router, which includes a Wi-Fi extender and Geek Squad Set Up and Support via phone & web, for one full year.
- The Geek Squad service via phone & web allows customers to call or get help 24/7 whenever they want, vs. the need to schedule an appointment.
Get TV on your terms with Sling TV – watch when you want, on the device you want, plus pay for the channels you want at a great price. Enjoy live TV from many of the most popular channels, including ESPN, AMC, A&E, TNT, HGTV and more — for just $20 per month. Plus, watch the latest episodes of your favorite shows and new movies on demand. You can also get extra entertainment with add-on packages starting at $5 a month, and HBO® for an additional $15 per month.
Watch at home or on the go – Sling TV is available on multiple devices:
- TV and video players, including Amazon FireTV and Roku
- Xbox One
- Smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers (select operating systems)
With Sling TV, you don’t have to worry about equipment and set-up fees, and there’s no annual contract. Simply sign up online, download the app and start watching.
Discount & Price
If you pick up this system at your local Best Buy, you can receive a $50 off compatible device offer – available with 3 months of prepaid Sling TV service (only in Best Buy stores and not online). The $50 discount is given in the form of a Best Buy store coupon.
The Netgear Arlo Smart Home System retails for $499.99. The Netgear Router retails for $299.99. Sling TV retails for $20.
Where would you put the cameras in or around your home?